Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas is A-Coming!

Evening all!
The first 2 Christmas Cakes have been picked up, I still have some more to be decorated so it looks like I shall be doing those tomorrow! I did some Festive Cupcakes yesterday as well, Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Orange, Gingerbread & Christmas Pudding! One of my friends had ordered 3 boxes of them for her boys to take to school as a Thank You for their teachers before the Christmas Holidays! I did a couple of trays of small cupcakes for my eldest daughter's Pre-School party. Originally I made some small chocolate cupcakes but my neighbour dropped round to see if I had some cakes he could take! I then made some vanilla ones for my daughter to take instead, I wasn't sure how popular I would be for sending chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for 3 and 4 year olds to eat anyway!
It appears I now have a couple of days off before a busy week next week filling orders up to Christmas Day! I suppose it will give me a chance to catch up on my housework! I will be at home on Saturday as I am being sent a new handmixer out as mine broke this morning. I dread to think how many mixers have sent to their electrical graveyard but this one has to be the shortest surving one, it lasted only a month! At least they're replacing it! I think I may have worn it out!
I shall leave you with a few pictures of my most recent cake creations!





Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment