Thursday 3 May 2012

All go!

It's been busy busy here at The Sugarplum Bakehouse! I've finally got a couple of days free so I'm able to do a quick blog entry! I've had some lovely cakes to do just recently, one of which was a beautiful wedding cake for an old school friend. The photographer was there while I set the cake up so I've got some professional shots of the cake, it looks fabulous, I just wish I could have a professional photograph all of my cakes! Here you can see the cake in progress!






What do you think? I personally love this cake. I enjoyed the piping on this cake, it was only my 2nd time piping and I think it turned out well. Most importantly the bride and groom were pleased with the end result!
It's now the new tax year and this is going to be my first whole tax year while in business! The year has started off well, so here's to hoping it stays that way and we stay very busy! I've ordered a lot more stock in as well as a couple of different embossers and a new gigantic 14 inch round tin. I'm very much looking forward to trying them out! It's like Christmas when my Cake-Stuff.com orders arrive!

I've got some exciting cakes coming up in the next month or so, a penguin themed cake, several wedding cakes, a smash cake for a little boys 1st birthday photo shoot, christenings, football shirts and plenty of cupcakes.
I shall leave you with some pictures of recent cakes! Enjoy!
 Mater from Cars!
 2 tier square cake, hand made and edible decorations!
 Hello Kitty Cake
 Vanilla moustache cupcakes for a moustache themed birthday party,
 Chocolate and Carrot cake cupcakes
 Chocolate and Lemon cupcakes with white chocolate sprinkles
Poured ganache covered Mocha Mudcake!
Thanks for looking! See you soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment