Thursday 19 January 2012

Can you tell what it is yet?

Thought I'd show you a picture of a completely naked (gasp!) cake before any icing goes on!
 Can you tell what it is yet? Yep, it's Thomas The Tank Engine! And here is the finished cake! 

 
He didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped but I think he's still turned out nicely! I also had a play with some Valentine's Cupcakes too. I'm going to practice with some more yet in a couple of days with some red roses but here's a quick peek......
They're going to be available in Chocolate or Vanilla or 3 of each. I have a few orders in for these already, hoping to get few more in once I post more pictures of them.
I'm going to be making lots and lots of 'blossoms' later for a cake I'm making tomorrow. I'm thinking it's going to take me quite a while as I think I'm going to need a lot of them! I shall enjoy sitting in front of the TV doing those later! Pictures to come!
Thanks for reading, Sam x.



No comments:

Post a Comment