Sunday 8 January 2012

Pretty Cupcakes

Today I have made a box of cupcakes for a friend to give to her mum. She asked for them to say 'Mum' and to be pretty. We went for pink and white with some shimmer, I think it was a good choice! She chose 6 Vanilla Cupcakes which I decorated with shimmering 'Mum' lettering and used some handmade dark pink edible roses and leaves and sprinkled with some pink and white sugar pearls. I really pleased how they turned out and I actually think the rose topped cakes are the nicest ones I've done. I do love a nice girly cake! Take a look, let me know what you think!


I will be doing these again for Mother's Day this year, I know my mum would love them so hopefully lots of other mums would be pleased to receive them too!
I'm now thinking ahead to the other 'holidays' this year, the next being Valentines Day! I just realised, I have no Valentines related cutters though so I had better have a look for some and think of some cupcake designs to do! I have some Valentine's card making and craft things so I might just have to get a start on them when hubby is off from work again in time for February 14th!
thanks for reading, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment