Saturday 7 January 2012

Ooops, Did I really just spend that?

I had a Christening cake picked up today for a Christening tomorrow. I hope the cake goes down well. It's a very large 12 inch square cake with lettering and a hand piped Pram design. The design was on a 'New Baby' card given to the customer on the birth of her son and asked that it be on the cake. I had to do it a little bigger than I expected in order to get the lines crisp but I think it's turned out well. What do you think?


It was time to stock up on a few cakey bits and pieces and I may have spent a little more than planned but I need the best tools I can get to keep making fabulous cakes! I have some weddings booked in for this year and more keep creeping in. One in particular I have in April is for an old friend who has chosen a gorgeous black and white themed cake, striking yet elegant and it called for a fancy cake stand. It's ordered and on it's way, I'm looking forward to it arriving to I have a good look at it. It will be available for hire from The Sugarplum Bakehouse too so if you like the look of it, you can contact me here or via my website. Here it is!
Gorgeous!
On that note, I shall leave you! More soon to come!
Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment